- All suite accommodations with separate sitting area — 97% with private balcony
- European king-size bed or twin bed configurations featuring our exclusive Suite Slumber Bed® with luxurious European linens and duvet
- In-suite personalized full-liquor bar set-up and mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water – all complimentary
- Spacious walk-in closet
- Marble-appointed bathroom with tub or shower
- L’Occitane® soaps, shampoos and lotions
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer and private safe
- Interactive flat-screen television with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand
- Welcome bottle of champagne with our compliments
- 24-hour room service with dinner served course-by-course
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, CONCIERGE SUITES AND HIGHER ALSO ENJOY…
- FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Package*
- Priority online shore excursion reservations
- Priority online Prime 7 and Signatures dining reservations
- FREE WiFi throughout the ship*
- 15 minutes of FREE ship-to-shore phone time
- 10% discount on premium wine and liquor
- 5% discount on Regent Choice Shore Excursions, Hotel and Land Programs
- Binoculars, illy® maker and cashmere blanket
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, PENTHOUSE SUITES AND HIGHER ALSO ENJOY…
- FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air*
- Personal Butler committed to fulfilling your wishes
- A variety of L’Occitane® and Hermès® soaps, shampoos and lotions
- iPhone® docking station to accommodate all iPhone® models
- Complimentary use of iPad®
- All Concierge-Level amenities
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, NAVIGATOR, MARINER & VOYAGER SUITES AND HIGHER ALSO ENJOY…
- FREE Unlimited WiFi*
- Guaranteed reservation each night in specialty restaurant of your choice
- Priority online shore excursion reservations
Our open-air upper decks are always hubs of activity. Relax in the shade or work on your tan on a comfortable chaise lounge, refreshing drink in hand; or jog around the oval track in the fresh sea air. Ease into a soothing whirlpool or swim a few leisurely laps in our heated resort-style pool. Golf aficionados can practice their swing in our golf driving net or take a turn on the ocean-view putting greens. You can play a friendly game of table tennis or shuffleboard, or delight in a delicious treat from our Pool Grill with perfect al fresco views.
A natural meeting place, the Coffee Connection serves a delightful selection of specialty coffees that our baristas prepare to order with freshly brewed espresso. Traditional coffee drinks such as a perfectly foamed cappuccino and delicious Irish coffee are on the menu, as well as exotic offerings such as Coffee Vanilla made with Madagascar vanilla spiced with black tea. Other beverages include tempting iced coffees and hot teas. As an accompaniment, there is a wide assortment of cookies and pastries, freshly baked croissants, bagels and muffins, fresh fruits and a delicious selection of deli meats and imported cheeses.
It’s easy to stay connected even while sailing the seven seas. Our ships have WiFi throughout for guests with their own laptops, and there are plenty of computers in the internet café at Club.com where you can send and receive emails or check on the latest news online. Our knowledgeable Internet Manager will be on hand to offer assistance. For your convenience, Club.com is open around the clock. View Internet Packages here.
A WORLD OF ENRICHMENT
Of all the pleasures of cruising, enriching the mind can be among the most fulfilling. Gaining insider’s knowledge and participating in one-of-a-kind programs elevates the experience and brings unforgettable memories. Throughout our voyages, guests can join in any number of complimentary enriching activities. Listen to an esteemed guest lecturer discuss Roman history, learn the fine art of pairing wine with food, or simply gain otherwise unobtainable insight into world affairs at the hand of former ambassadors, politicians and other notables.
CLUB MARINER YOUTH PROGRAM
For guests who want to travel with their children or grandchildren, Regent’s Club Mariner Youth Program offers the opportunity for everyone to experience the excitement of exploring the world in a meaningful, enriching way. Club Mariner is designed for children of different age groups and supervised by specially trained counselors.
The Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet includes sister all-suite, all-balcony, 700-guest ships Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner; and the all-suite, 90% balcony Seven Seas Navigator. They will be joined in the summer of 2016 by the most luxurious ship ever built, the all-balcony, all-suite 750-guest Seven Seas Explorer.
REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES FARES INCLUDE*…
Early Booking Savings
FREE Roundtrip Air*
FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air* on European Voyages
FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
FREE Luxury Hotel Package in Concierge Suites and Higher
FREE Specialty Restaurants
FREE Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
FREE Open Bars and Lounges PLUS
In-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily
FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
FREE WiFi Throughout the Ship*
FREE Transfers Between Airport and Ship
FREE 24-Hour Room Service
With an enviable staff-to-guest ratio of 1 to 1.5, our intimate, luxurious ships cater to a mere 490 or 700 guests, resulting in stellar service, no lines and no waiting
All-suite accommodations, 97% with private balconies
Up to four gourmet restaurants, including the iconic steakhouse Prime 7, our authentic Italian evening restaurant Sette Mari at La Veranda, haute French cuisine at Signatures and classic Continental dining at Compass Rose, plus casual indoor and outdoor dining at La Veranda and the al fresco Pool Grill
World-famous Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
An enriching onboard experience brought to life through The Smithsonian Collection by Smithsonian Journeys – an engaging enrichment program, spectacular Broadway-style shows, virtuoso performances, culinary demonstrations and wine tastings and Canyon Ranch SpaClub® wellness programs
Wireless internet access available throughout the ship
Elegant Casual Dress Code
The comfort of smoke-free environments throughout almost the entirety of our ships
Enticing voyages to nearly 350 ports around the world, with easy access to intimate ports that larger vessels cannot reach.
Using fresh local produce, dry-aged prime meats, fish and seafood sourced from international markets, delicious artisan cheeses and scrumptious baked goods crafted from the finest imported French flour, combined with all the skills and imagination of our celebrated chefs to put it all together — cruising has never tasted so good.